This privacy statement describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) during your website visit and when you are a customer/course participant of FeniksGroup. We ask you to read this privacy statement carefully as it contains important information about who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a complaint. FeniksGroup BV collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you, and when we do so, we must comply with the GDPR applicable throughout the European Union, and as a ‘controller’ of that personal information, we are responsible for applying this legislation.
Controller of your personal information
FeniksGroup BV, Provincialeweg 9 (1536 AC) Markenbinnen, is the controller of the processing of your personal data.
You can contact us as follows:
- Via our website: www.feniksgroup.nl
- By email at [email protected]
- By phone via 075 – 6421628
- By post to Provincialeweg 9 (1536 AC) Markenbinnen
Personal data processed
FeniksGroup BV may process the following personal data:
- Date of birth
- Contact details (business address, phone number)
- Email address
- Data about your visit to our website(s), mobile website(s) and app(s) such as URL, IP address browser type, language, date and time of your visit
- Data about your interest as a user of our website(s), products and services
- Location data
- Links to social media
- Data about your purchases on our website(s)
- Financial data related to orders and payments
- Information provided by you such as position, employer, title, industry, company and region
- Information provided by you upon registration such as your username and password
- Data concerning your instructor qualifications
- Data concerning the courses you have taken
- Data concerning your certification
- Data concerning the courses and exams followed by you
Purposes of processing personal data
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- For the conclusion and performance of and agreements concluded with you
- To provide you with the agreed services, products and information
- To contact you about your requested services
- To enable and facilitate your role as an instructor (examiner)
- To enable participation in our courses and record certifications
- To enable the registration than courses attended and exams taken and passed by you
- To inform you about current and future products or services of FeniksGroup BV
- To tailor our website(s), information, products and services to your interests as much as possible
- To grant you access to our website(s) and apps, whether or not based on your registration as a user
- To improve the quality, safety and user-friendliness of our services and our (mobile) websites and apps
- To comply with laws and regulations
- To promote the quality of emergency response and safety in companies and other organisations
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
FeniksGroup BV processes your personal data because it has a ‘legitimate interest’ to do so, in the words of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).This means that we may process your data because it is necessary for our business operations, as long as your privacy interests are not compromised. We may also do so in the interests of others, such as our customers. In certain cases, we process your personal data for the performance of an agreement entered into with you, or to comply with legal provisions (e.g. in the field of administration and taxation). If we require your consent to process certain personal data, we will only process that data once we have obtained your consent, and will stop doing so if you withdraw that consent.
With the exception of third-party websites that FeniksGroup BV engages as a processor, this privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites to which FeniksGroup BV provides a hyperlink on its website(s). FeniksGroup BV is not responsible for the data processing or privacy policies of these third parties.
Insofar as FeniksGroup BV uses the services of third parties for the purposes set out in this privacy statement and these third parties have access to personal data in the performance of the relevant services, FeniksGroup BV has taken the required contractual and organisational measures to ensure that your data are processed solely for the purposes described herein.
Data processing in the Netherlands and abroad
Your personal data will be stored and processed in the Netherlands.
Security and retention period
FeniksGroup BV has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from loss or any other form of unlawful processing. FeniksGroup BV will not retain your data for longer than permitted by law, required by law and/or necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed. How long certain data are kept depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which they are processed. The retention period may therefore differ for each purpose.
Inspection, correction and deletion
You have the right to ask us to inspect what personal data we process about you. You can also request rectification or erasure of those personal data, or restriction of the processing of those data. In addition, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data and the right to transferability of your data. To do so, you can send a message, with your name and contact details to FeniksGroup BV, Provincialeweg 9 (1536AC) Markenbinnen or send an e-mail to [email protected]. In your request, your should specify as much as possible which personal data it concerns. We will respond to a request within four weeks. In the event of a request for deletion, we will delete the personal data concerned as soon as possible, unless, and to the extent that, the law requires us to retain the personal data concerned or there are other compelling reasons against deletion. We will send you a confirmation message after executing a deletion request. If we have not (partially) deleted the personal data concerned, we will send you a message explaining why your request could not (fully) be complied with. If we cannot or cannot fully determine to which personal data your request relates, we may ask you to specify your request in more detail. We will then suspend the execution of the request until you have provided us with the further specification.You always have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the personal data authority or the courts. More information on this can be found here.
Modification and version
We may amend or modify this privacy statement. We therefore advise you to check this privacy statement regularly for changes. This privacy statement was last amended on 1 September 2022.